Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

It's Been A While

Hello dear friends,
as the heading suggests it sure has been a while.  However, I can happily report that I am now moved into our new home and loving it.  Our old house went straight on the market for sale and again I can happily report that it went under offer at it's first home open, so fingers crossed now that the purchasers finance approval goes through.

So as you can imagine I have done zero stitching since my last post.  I have unpacked all my lovely stitching treasures, gifts and exchange pieces and been organising them into there special places on bookshelves and drawers but I still haven't unpacked that mojo.  

Here is a wonderful chart I received as a gift from a dear friend for my birthday this week.


Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

11 comments:

Cheryll said...

I hope you will be very happy in your new home...
and that MoJo finds it's way there also... xox

KimM said...

Hi, Lisa! Welcome back! Sounds like you've been a busy lady with lots on your plate. Glad the house sold, the move went well....now just to find Mojo. She'll pop in soon, I'm sure.
xxx

butterfly said...

Good to have you back Happy Birthday toooooo you .
Love your gift , just right for you to start stitching again soon .
Wishing you the very best in your new home , hugs.

gracie said...

Well hello, nice to see a post today...glad all is going well with the house purchase/sale.

Mii Stitch said...

Oooh I hope your stitching mojo returns soon, you have been gifted a beautiful pattern :)

Anthea said...

I'm sure your Mojo is in a box somewhere Lisa... lovely birthday gift chart there, that might get your needle out again!

Brigitte said...

Good that your move is over. And that mojo will come back, too.
And Happy Birthday to you!

Carol said...

Wishing you much happiness in your new home, Lisa!! Such a pretty gift from your friend. I wish you a most Happy Birthday this week--enjoy!

Angela said...

Your new home is lovely, hope you get all the boxes unpacked soon and your mojo returns! Lovely chart :)

Maggee said...

Happy New Home! Congrats on the pending offer too! Your mojo will come back, never fear! Hugs!

diamondc said...

Lisa: Congratulations on the new home, I hoope your mojo comes back soon, however I do know how much time it takes to get a new home in order.
Good luck to the buyers of your old home.

Blessings
Catherine