Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Win To Start

Gosh it's been a whole month since my last post.
Well unfortunately I don't have anything to show.  My time is currently spent getting our house ready for sale and a lot of my stash and supplies are packed away in boxes as we are de-cluttering so it helps to make the rooms look bigger.  Luckily I have a great boss who has allowed us to store some small furniture pieces and boxes at my works warehouse so we don't have to hire a storage room.
I'm excited about moving, my son is attending a new private high school that has just been built up in our Eastern Hills suburbs so we want to move up there to be closer for him.  We have lived in our current house for 10 years and updated it over that time, but it is only a small sized 4 bedroom 2 bathroom and now my son is growing we need more room anyway.

On the other hand I was the lucky winner of a chart giveaway over on stitcheranon's blog.  I have always liked the look of this chart and can see some Christmas ornies for this year being done with this design.


Until next time, happy stitching

11 comments:

cucki said...

So pretty x

butterfly said...


Best of luck with your move Lisa ,
Love the chart you won great design .

Maggee said...

Congrats on the win... that is a cute chart! Ugh--I know the strain that packing for a move can bring... I used to be a military wife! LOTS of moves! Stitch what you can, when you can, so long as it brings you peace! Hugs!

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Las mudanzas son agotadoras. Y ahí te das cuenta de cuántas cosas tienes.
Pero qué bueno que estarás más cerca de tu hijo.
Suerte en todo.
Por cierto, lindos tus trabajos.
Cariños

Kay said...

Good luck with your move. x

diamondc said...

Lisa: Good luck on the sale of your home, I pray all goes well.
I love the bird on Santa's hat so sweet, it would look lovely as an ornament.

Blessings
Catherine

Brigitte said...

Packing up for a move is always rather stressful. So stitching is certainly not on your priority list right now. Good luck with the move.

Angela said...

Congrats on the win, I agree this chart will stitch up some lovely ornies :)

Mylene said...

A lovely finish, Lisa.
Goodluck with the move.

Carol said...

I hope your move goes smoothly, Lisa--it is such a lot of work, but to have more room and be closer to your son's school will be worth the aggravation :) Have fun with that pretty chart!

Astrids dragon said...

I know moving is a pain, but so worth it in the end, good luck!
What a great win, it's cute!