Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Yearly Exchange With Angela

Yes, it's that time of year again!!  Angela and I chose to stitch a freebie design again and send to each other unfinished.  Along with extra christmas goodies here is what I sent to Angela this year.  The freebie design is by Plum Pudding Needlearts - Blessed Be.
We also always exchange ornies and this year I made a fabric snowman.


And here is what I received from Angela.  Got a great owl theme going on here.  This freebie is by Erynne Chard and is Owls of Autumn.  I love it, just have to put my thinking cap on to come up with a wonderful way to finish it.
Angela's ornie is a lovely cross stitch finish "Merry Merry".



Thanks for another great yearly exchange Angela, they are always so much fun.
Until next time, happy stitching

10 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa,

A wonderful exchange, have fun making yours into something special.

Happy days.
Bev.

butterfly said...

Lovely exchanges , wonderful stitching by you both a lovely idea too, Christmas kisses.

hookedonstitches said...

I love our yearly exchanges they are so much fun!

Mylene said...

Both stitched pieces looks lovely!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

cucki said...

lovely exchange gifts my dear..
hugs x

Anthea said...

Hi Lisa, wow such lovely exchange gifts there... how fun to have an annual swap like that with a buddy... can't wait to see what you do with the stitched piece

Maggee said...

What a nice exchange you both did for each other! Both stitchy pieces are terrific! (Must find the owl one) Hugs!

Brigitte said...

Two great exchange pieces, and I also love the finished ornies that you sent to each other.

Carol said...

You and Angela created such nice gifts for each other, Lisa! I'm sure you each look forward to this exchange every Christmas...

ORANGE s said...

A very Merry Christmas and a happy and creative 2016! Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice