Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

SSCS - Received

Now I get to share the amazing gift I received from Florence for SSCS this year.
Here is another look at the gorgeous Tilda trees she made for me, and now the amazing gift that was inside the main parcel is ....



I was speechless when I opened it.  It is the prettiest bag and i'm going to make my Mum so jealous this afternoon when I take it over to show her.  She loves to see what I receive at Christmas through my exchanges, but I think I might have to keep a close eye on this one as she may try stealing it.  I also received a lovely cross stitch kit aswell.  Thank you for being my Secret Santa this year Florence.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Hope sweet are thoseTilda trees and I can see why you willhaveto watch your mum with that lovely bag Florence made. Beautiful stitchery and love those fabrics...
Bet you had a great Christmas Day at mums...

cucki said...

So beautiful my dear xx

Deb R said...

Such gorgeous pressies!

FloS said...

I'm glad you like it ! It's a Gail Pan pattern. I was happy to make it for you ! Enjoy !
Florence

Brigitte said...

So great, this bag with the embroidered pocket on the front.

butterfly said...

Beautiful gifts , Happy Holidays.

Mylene said...

Such a beautiful gift!

Maggee said...

The trees were great, but that bag is... oh wow! Great work!! Wonderful gift!! Hope your Christmas was wonderful! Hugs!

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful gifts received from Florence........enjoy and I hope it is safe from your mum.........
thanks for being part of the SSCS once again.........

KimM said...

Absolutely adorable gifts. Lucky, lucky you!!
xxx