Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

Santa Sack Swap - Received

What an exciting morning - opening my Santa Sack goodies from Fiona, and my SSCS from Florence (I will do a separate post with pics for this).
Just look at the lovely things that Fiona made and sent.


I have always liked these style tea towels, and now I have two.  The little cross stitch was tucked inside the lovely blue floral pouch, and that amazing bag that Fiona has made out of fabric edge labels is chockers full of little eclair type lollies, mmm yummy!!

Thank you Fiona for everything you made and sent, I shall treasure them always.  Also below is a photo of the little mini quilt she had already asked me to open, on display with my collection of ornies this year.



Until next time, happy stitching and Merry Christmas everyone.



5 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful gifts from Fiona... It's sew nice to open our Santa Sack Swap gifts...

cucki said...

So sweet x

Brigitte said...

Fiona really spoiled you, didn't she?

creations.1 said...

All beautiful gifts but anything with lollies/chocolates would have to be the favourite!! Enjoy!

Fiona@Dragonfly-Sewing said...

Glad you liked it all Lisa and can put it to good use xx
Still trying to upload photos of your beautiful gifts