Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Santa Sack arrived

I'm so excited as I have received my Santa Sack from my swap partner Fiona.


Fiona wanted me to open one of the parcels so I could display it for Christmas.  She made me a sweet stitchery ornie for the tree and a gorgeous mini.  I have displayed it on my pot cupboard this year.  We are not putting up the big tree this year as it takes up a lot of room and I have to be prepared to list our house for sale soon and didn't want it making the room look small, so I am using an ornamental tree on top of the pot cupboard and will display all the ornies I have received this year on it.


Thank you Fiona for such a lovely sack, mini and ornie. I can't wait for opening day so I get to open the others.

This is the sack I sent Fiona's gifts in.  Silly me forgot to put the red ribbon around the top of it before I posted it off.



Until next time, happy stitching

5 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely gifts from Fiona you could open... It's exciting waiting for opening for the others...

Carol said...

What a nice package of gifts from Fiona! I'm sure it will seem different without your big tree, Lisa, but how exciting that you will be moving to a new home soon... Good luck with all that that entails :)

Anthea said...

The sack you made looks great Lisa... I love your Christmas decorating, a big tree is not the only way to dress up the house for the Festive season!

Fiona@Dragonfly-Sewing said...

Glad you like it all Lisa, it all looks great for your small Xmas display this year xx

Brigitte said...

Oh, a Santa sack exchange, that sounds really cool. Nice gifts from Fiona.