Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Catch Up

Hello dear friends and followers,
I finished all the shopping this morning - yes I braved the shops but got in super early and out before the mad rush.
All gifts are wrapped and now it's a relaxing evening - hope there will be some good Christmas shows on tv tonight.

Here is a catch up on some stitching.
First up this is what I sent to Cindy for our christmas ornie swap.  I also included some small charts and thread for Cindy to rebuild her stash.


Here is a photo of all the ornie's I made up for friends, family and swaps this Christmas.


I shall return soon with photo's of my Santa Sack swap (I'm holding out till the big day), and my SSCS main parcel pic.
Until then, Merry Christmas to you and your family and a Happy New Year.
Until next time, happy stitching

5 comments:

cucki said...

Wow beautiful ornies..so cute
Enjoy your lovely evening dear
Merry Christmas
Big hugs x

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful stitching.
Merry Christmas!

Carol said...

I'm sure your friends all loved their ornaments, Lisa--they are so cute... That was really sweet of you to send Cindy some extras for her stash, too. I know how much that meant to her!

Wishing you and your family every happiness on Christmas Day and throughout the New Year :)

Maria said...

Happy Christmas to you too Lisa..
Lovely ornaments you made ...

butterfly said...


Love all your stitched ornaments , and exchanges
Happy Christmas .