Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

On Santa's Sleigh

All these parcels are now on their way to Santa for special delivery.


Wonder where this one is off to!!!!


Oh, and this one to.


These are for Chooky's SSCS 2015 - wonder which country they are travelling to!!!


And these are for my partner in the Santa Sack Swap, I just didn't take a photo of the sack they are in as I didn't want to spoil it.

I love Christmas time, it's so exciting being in these fun exchanges and sending off gifts to special friends.
Until next time, happy stitching

8 comments:

shez said...

Hi Lisa lots of lively pressie said there,lucky partners xx

Maria said...

Oh how exciting sending off all your gifts on time....now to wait for yours to arrive.

Chookyblue...... said...

glad they are on the sleigh........

diamondc said...

Lisa: I hope you post pictures after the packages arrive at their destination, I like to see what you stitch.

Blessings
Catherine

Maggee said...

oooh fun, fun, fun!!

Mylene said...

Looking forward to see what's in all the packages!

Brigitte said...

Ohhhh, all these packages look very exciting an it certainly was a lot of fun making them. And it will be even more fun when the recipients will have received them.

Anne Heidi said...

I know where the SSCS gifts landed.... on my doorstep in Norway :-) Yeey, I am so lucky!!!! Thank you so much for the gorgeous ornament Lisa!
Hugs