Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Exchange Update

Here are some photos of what I sent and received in the SCE Anything Goes exchange.  This exchange you could make whatever you wanted for your partner, there was no theme.
I chose to make my partner a needlebook and the design is by "The Snowflower Diaries", I just altered the word from Spring to Sewing.  I sent to Kathleen.


And look at this amazing package of goodies I received from Lisa M.  I got three stitched items and I was truly spoilt with all the trims and extras she sent.


Thank you Lisa, I love them all.

Until next time, happy stitching.

11 comments:

shez said...

wow Lisa ,awesome gifts xx

Jacquie Morris said...

Awesome things sent and received, exchanges are fun.... I should join one!
Smiles :)

Annette-California said...

Lucky you! What beautiful stitched trio Lisa made for you. Love the designs. And all those yummy threads & goodies - I think you will put them to good use. love Annette

North Country Stitcher said...

Lisa,
This was such a fun exchange. I'm so glad you like the treasures that I sent. Enjoy!
Lisa M.

Just Another Old Geezer said...

Enjoy the exchange concept immensely, nothing better than sharing your gifts with others that appreciate them. Thanks so very much for sharing with us all.... crossstitchpatternheaven.weebly.com/

KimM said...

WOW! What a wonderful exchange - lots of goodies.....I've been a it out of the exchange groups, hopefully I"ll pick up again next year. It seems like there's so much going on.....lately.....but life is GOOD!!
xxx

diamondc said...

Beautiful exchanges.

Blessings
Catherine

Mii Stitch said...

A lovely exchange!
Love the modification you've done with the wording on the Snowflower Diary chart, it really looks great.

Kay said...

Beautiful exchanges, you were a very lucky girl getting three stitched items. x

Carol said...

Oh, you lucky girl--what gorgeous stitching from Lisa M.! I know you'll have lots of fun with those pretty threads and trims, too, Lisa.

Your needlebook is darling--I'm sure Kathleen loved it!

Brigitte said...

A great exchange with beautiful exchnage gifts.