Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

On The Mend

Thank you for all your lovely emails and well wishes.  My finger is on the mend, all swelling and bruising is down and I have full movement back.  I'm not really sure what is going on with it, some days are better than others.  I think it is still repairing itself as the skin feels tight some days and I don't have full strength there yet, if I squeeze with that hand it is weaker than the other.  I think I bruised the tendon and it's taking it's time to repair itself and get back to normal.

I did get another finish done though.  Here is another ornie for the Christmas gift basket.


He's a Heart In Hand design and one of their monthly mania cards.  I just didn't stitch the month in.
I'm linking with Anthea for CTTY September.


Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

10 comments:

butterfly said...


Sorry to hear your hand as been hurting hope you will be better soon.
Love your Christmas ornament .

shez said...

Hi Lisa,good to hear that your finger is on the mend and boy i love your santa,well done my friend xx

stitchersanon said...

Glad to hear it's getting better. Lovely ornament,very cute.

Maria said...

great the hand is healing Lisa..
Such a cute Santa

Annette-California said...

Oh Lisa! So sorry about your hand. Hope you heal fast.
Your ornament finish is beautiful. I'm impressed that you were able to get this done. Just allow time for healing. It's frustrating but hang in there. love Annette

Carol said...

That must be so hard to stitch with a hurt finger, Lisa... I've hurt my foot, but at least that doesn't affect my stitching :)

Love your little ornie! Hope you are back to normal very soon!!

Anthea said...

OMG Lisa I totally forgot to ask how your hand is going, terrible me!
glad to hear it's getting better, clearly it just needs some more time.
Great work to get this fab little finish, he's very cute, thanks for linking up!

Brigitte said...

So good for you that your finger is healing. Such things always take their time but I hope that you will soon be back to normal.
Your Santa ornament is so cute.

Maggee said...

Glad to hear that your finger is doing better. And obviously, you can stitch and finish a little bit despite the injury... what a trooper! The Santa looks great, and will be a nice present! Hugs!

Angela P said...

The ornament is super cute :)