Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

B is for Bird

Another block finished on my CHS Alphablocks.


I haven't been able to do a lot lately as I have injured my middle finger on my right hand.  It is very bruised and swollen and I think I have either damaged the tendon or knuckle, have to wait for the swelling to go down a little more to determine.  So, very slow typing and no stitching for me.  It soon comes to light what you do actually use that finger for in life aswell.

Here is also an ornie I finished off before my injury.


Sorry it's short and sweet but my hand starts to ache and my finger becomes numb after a while and it's just taken me a good amount of time to just be able to type this post out, not to mention correct all the errors.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

15 comments:

Ranae said...

Alphablocks is looking fab. How that fingers heals fast

Rita said...

Sorry to hear about your finger injury. I hope it's nothing serious and will heal quickly. Beautiful stitching projects!

gracie said...

the alphabet blocks look nice. Sorry about the injury...I know only too well about that! Hope you will soon be stitching and typing!

Nemo said...

Oh, no! Hope your finger gets better soon! Lovely ornament - and the alphabet crosstitch is very sweet!

Barbara said...

Lisa, I won't ask what happened to your finger but I hope it gets better soon. No fun not being able to stitch.

Blessings

shez said...

Hi Lisa ,wow your work is so beautiful,well done my friend xx

Ele said...

Your stitching looks wonderful!
Hope you feel better soon

sana said...

The alphabet block is very wonderful.
I hope for your finger being cured early.

Carol said...

Oh, that finger injury sounds especially painful for a stitcher, Lisa--I hope it heals quickly. I'm amazed at your progress on the CHS piece--what a fun design! And your little ornament is darling...

Take care now--feel better soon :)

Mylene said...

The Alphabet block is looking beautiful and a cute ornament finsih.
So sorry to hear about your finger, do hope it heals very soon.

Anthea said...

Hhmmm, Lisa, there's one thing I hope you don't use the middle finger for... a not-so-nice gesture!
Your stitching alphabet is looking really good, well done...
I hope your finger heals quickly & leaves no remaining problem... you're right, we don't realise how much we use certain of our body parts, until we can't!! xx

Brigitte said...

So sorfry to hear about your finger hurting so much. I hope it is not broken.
Nice new block on your alphabet.

diamondc said...

I am so sad your finger is hurting, I hope it gets better soon.
Love the snowman ornament so sweet.
You are coming along with the Alphabet Blocks, so nice.

Blessings
Catherine

Stitching Noni said...

Hope your finger is on the mend....
The alphabet blocks are looking great :o)
Hugs xx

Fiona@Dragonfly-Sewing said...

Lovely cross-stitching Lisa