Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

CIJ Sent & More Stash

My Christmas In July parcel has been safely delivered to the post office and will be making it's way to my partner over the next week.  
This swap I had to seriously get my butt into gear and drag that mojo back .  Three pieces had to be made, and I did it!!! A mix of cross stitch and sewing pieces.  I really hope that my partner will like them.


I also used my birthday gift certificate that my parents gave me for 123stitch and purchased these stash goodies.  I'm starting to get into the Christmas mood.


Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

10 comments:

Maggee said...

You will be way ahead of the game stitching Christmas now! Good for you! I should do that... Hugs!

Angela P said...

Great new stash additions! I will look forward to seeing what you sent for the CIJ exchange :)

butterfly said...

Love your new header, i just stitched my Christmas in July too , always find it hard to stitch a out of season design but did it .
Love your new stash , have fun.

Mii Stitch said...

Oooh great new stash Lisa! Have fun :)

Brigitte said...

I also find it hard to stitch winter or Christmas themes in summer. Great that you made it. And nice you stash that you got for your birthday gift certificate.

Carol said...

Such great new additions to your stash, Lisa. I stitch Christmas ornaments all year--just never tire of them :)

Anthea said...

lovely new patterns Lisa... they might help you get your MoJo back!
I'm sure your partner will love your CIJ gifts x

diamondc said...

Lisa: Great stash, I am looking at Christmas ornament patterns today, I cannot wait to see what you stitched for Christmas In July.

Blessings
Catherine

Silvia Saxosue said...

Beautiful new patterns, I am also getting into the Christmas stitching mood. What is better that stitching snowflakes when it's really hot outside? ;-) And where you live is winter now, so most Christmas design do correspond with this season!

Happiness is Stitching said...

great new stash