Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Christmas In July - Sent

It's time to show you what I made for my partner Peg in the Christmas In July swap.


This came as a kit, I just wish that the reindeer were fussy cut better so each hexie could display one.

A cross stitched pillow.


And the vintage teddy wall hanging piece I showed in an earlier post.

I have started stitching on my Carriage House Samplings Alphablocks again and am currently working on the "A" block.  I have also recently finished a small baby change mat/coverlet for my Cousin who is expecting a baby next month, I will share a picture in my next post.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Lisa, everything is beautiful and I agree about the fussing cutting...some patterns just call for it but your's is still beautiful. I recognize that Santa from somewhere LOL. Very cute finishes.
Blessings

Carol said...

Very nice gifts you sent, Lisa--I just bought that Santa ornament chart, too! I so look forward to watching the Carriage Hill piece progress... Enjoy your day!

Silvia Saxosue said...

Lovely Christmas projects, Lisa!

butterfly said...

Wonderful gifts you made Lisa, love them all.

Fiona@Dragonfly-Sewing said...

These pressies all look beautiful. Lovely Chrissy in July gifts xx

Maria said...

Beautiful gifts you made for Peg in the swap....

diamondc said...

Lisa: I love the colors and the pattern of the fabric, so classy.
Your exchange is lovely. She is a lucky Lady.

Blessings
Catherine

Angela P said...

What a lovely exchange you sent :) Glad to hear you have the alpha blocks back out!

Maggee said...

How very pretty your gifts are--your partner Peg shall be delighted for sure! Look forward to progress pictures on the Alphablocks! Hugs!

KimM said...

What lovely, lovely gifts. Lucky ladies!!!
xxx