Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Christmas In July - Received

I was the lucky recipient of my Christmas In July goodies from Noela.
Words cannot describe how thrilled I am with what she made for me, they are all gorgeous and will be cherished as special Christmas pieces every year.



A sweet stitchery hanging ornie

Mini wallhanging

Amazing table runner

Thank you Noela.
And thank you Cheryll for all your organising.  Another fun year!

I will wait to show what I sent, as my partner is unable to open her parcels until today, due to her attending a retreat, so I will be back with another post shortly.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

14 comments:

gracie said...

Very nice...

creations.1 said...

Lovely gifts Lisa - love that table runner!!

shez said...

wow Lisa such awesome gifts from Noela,i really love your new table runner,wow what awesome xmas in July gifts,enjoy my friend xx

Happiness is Stitching said...

beautiful gifts

Deb R said...

Such lovely gifts!

Michell said...

Very nice gifts received

butterfly said...


What lovely gifts , so pretty hugs.

Cheryll said...

Wow great gifts to receive Lisa. Merry Christmas in July to you! Xox

KimM said...

Lovely, simply lovely!!
xxx

Barbara said...

You are so right Lisa, they are all amazing and beautiful. Can't wait to see what you mailed.
Blessings

Kay said...

These are just lovely. I particularly liked the table runner. x

KAYLEE said...

Lovely gifts Lisa,

Mii Stitch said...

Very nice!! Love it :)

Maggee said...

Oh my, what really nice gifts! They surely do put one's mind on Christmas!!