Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Gorgeous Gifts From Friends - Part 2

Here is another wonderful gift I received for my birthday from my dear friend June.  It was also June's birthday the other day, Happy Birthday dear friend.


The smell as I opened up the parcel was divine.  Thank you June.

I also managed another finish on the weekend.  I stitched this freebie design by Brightneedle, just chose to stitch the lady only, and finished it off as a tin topper.  It's quite an appropriate design for me as I was born in the UK and lived there till I was 9 and then my family emigrated to Australia.  So I am still proud of my English heritage.


More soon.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

10 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely little tin Lisa & great gifts from June too :)

KimM said...

June is such a sweetheart!! And Happy BIrthday!!!
xxx

Hooked on Stitches said...

Love your tin finish, the design is so cute :) Wonderful gift from June too!

Maggee said...

Cute piece that you stitched and finished! Love it when birthdays are extended! Hugs!

D1-D2 said...

Lovely finish. I'd love to learn how to do that.

butterfly said...


So happy they made it , sorry it was a little late.

Love your stitched tin how sweet , have fun.

Fiona@Dragonfly-Sewing said...

Love your cross-stitching Lisa, so many beautiful projects

diamondc said...

Lisa: Happy Birthday, I love the tin topper oh so sweet.
Lovely gifts from June.

Blessings
Catherine

Brigitte said...

Oh wonderful, all the gifts that you received for your birthday. So much to enjoy. I also have the summer chart that you received from June and it will be one of my projects for my summer stitching.

Bev said...

love the little tin and you received some lovely goodies too x