Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Gorgeous Gifts from Friends - Part 1

I have received some wonderful presents from my dear stitching friends for my birthday this week.
From my wonderful blogging friend Anthea, she made me one of her wonderful pouches and gave it to me at the Craft & Quilt Fair the other Saturday.  I was so excited opening my parcel.
The fabric is a lovely vintage style and I just love it.  She also included a Kelmscott needle minder (my first ever!) and a cute little tin.


Thank you Anthea, I shall treasure it always.

And from my wonderful blogging friend Angela I received 3 finished cross stitch pieces.  I know all the work that goes into these pieces, so for Angela to send this to me is amazing.  Thank you dear friend, I love them all and I will think about the special ways in which I can complete them into finishes.


I will return soon with some more gifts to share.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

shez said...

Hi Lisa you sure did receive some gorgeous gifts,love the pouch from Anthea,hope you are enjoying your weekend xx

butterfly said...

What beautiful gifts , stitching friends are the best.

Maria said...

Sew nice to have received your lovely BD gifts from both ladies.. Pleased you had a great day.

cucki said...

Very pretty gifts xx

Jacquie Morris said...

Happy birthday week to you :)
Such lovely gifts you recieved too, I agree I think stitching friends are the best!
Smiles :)

Maggee said...

Those are lovely gifts--looking forward to seeing the rest! Makes your Birthday even more complete, doesn't it? Hugs!

Hooked on Stitches said...

I love what Anthea made for you :) I look forward to seeing your finishes in the future.

KimM said...

WOW, Lisa - beautiful gifts!! Happy Birthday!!
xxx

Mii Stitch said...

Wonderful gifts! Belated birthday wishes :)

Andrea said...

Beautiful gifts you received for your birthday.

Anthea said...

Wow those stitched pieces from Angela are amazing, Lisa, I'm sure you'll do a great job finishing them.
Glad you like your gifts from me x

Meari said...

Wonderful gifts! Happy Belated Birthday.