Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Next Little Project

I'm slowly getting myself back into the swing of things and coaxing that mojo back from its extended leave. hehe
Thought I would try my hand at this little project.  A cute little stocking banner.  I cut out the stocking shapes from the muslin and wadding today.


I also have been going through my stash working out what I want to make for the Christmas In July swap this year.  It's getting those creative juices flowing again.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

7 comments:

Anthea said...

Hi Lisa, I hope you enjoy getting back into your sewing.... & I know you will make some very love items for the Swap, as you did for me last year!
See you soon x

butterfly said...

Looks ike a great idea, so glad your mojo is back . I alway love your work.

Angela P said...

This looks like a great project!

Maria said...

Nice to see you are getting back in the swing of sewing. enjoy the swap.
See you soon.

diamondc said...

This is a sweet pattern, I love stitching Christmas and Halloween all year.

Blessings
Catherine

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa,

A very cute project, happy stitching.

happy days.
Bev.

Mylene said...

A very cute project. Looking forward to see the finish piece.