Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Initial Heart Swap - Received

Check out the wonderful parcel I received from Bobbie in the Initial Heart Swap organised by Cheryll.


I couldn't believe my eyes as I opened the parcel and saw all these wonderful goodies inside.
Bobbie made me my first ever candle mat with my initial embroidered in the middle, isn't it gorgeous.  I also received a matching mug rug, a sweet little folded fabric hanging ornie, some DMC threads, a little heart fob for my phone, buttons and the yummiest gummy bears ever!!!! (Notice the packet is folded as I had already attacked about half of it) hehe.

Thank you Bobbie for all that you sent, you really made my day.
I am still waiting on my partner to receive and then I will post about what I sent.
Until next time, happy stitching/quilting

PS. You will notice that I have changed the name of my blog, it was Lisa V's Lounge and I have changed it to Lisa's Stitching Lounge.  The reason was over something my son pointed out one day, he thought it said Lisa versus Lounge and asked what it meant, I guess I hadn't thought of it that way before but then I couldn't get it out of my head.  Hence the name change.  The URL link is still the same though, as that would have just caused to much of a hassle to change.
Lisa

17 comments:

creations.1 said...

Lucky girl - your gifts are gorgeous!!

Mii Stitch said...

You've received some wonderful goodies & your son is so clever & logical really! I hadn't even noticed until you pointed it out & explained ;)

Kay said...

This is just lovely, it really is wonderful how much work people put into their swaps. x

shez said...

wow Lisa it is a wonderful parcel from Bobbie,enjoy your fabulous goodies xx

Maggee said...

I DID notice the name change... I went back and looked again at it in fact! Glad it was not a hack or anything! Love your exchange gifts... they are really really nice! Hugs!

butterfly said...

Love your candle mat , wow what a great exchange.

Thoeria said...

What gorgeous gifties!

Carol said...

Such great Valentine's Day goodies you received, Lisa! Had to laugh at the "Lisa versus Lounge" comment by your soon--too cute!! Your blog's new name is perfect :)

Angela P said...

Lovely exchange :) Enjoy :)

Clare - Aimetu said...

Lucky girl - they are lovely gifts :-)

Brigitte said...

Such gorgeous gifts that you received in this exchnage.

Anthea said...

Love your new name Lisa... & the header pic, !!

They are gorgeous gifts there from Bobbie, you have so many goodies to enjoy! x

Andrea said...

A beautiful exchange to receive.

Tracy said...

Your partner has received her parcel and I am delighted with what you sent me. Thank you so very much Lisa.

Kate said...

Beautiful gifts.

diamondc said...

Hi Lisa: Love the new name, when I visit your blog I can almost feel myself sitting in your lounge stitching.

Love package you recieved.

Happy Valentines Day

Carin said...

What a beautiful gift.