Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Final Exchange For 2014

Oops, nearly forgot to show you the Christmas Joy exchange I was in for Christmas 2014.
I sent to Loretta, and here is what I made and sent.




I made her two ornies, one stitched and one appliqued.

I received from Angela C.


The candle she included smells like Gingerbread and it is heavenly.  Thanks Angela.

I have started stitching on a small piece I want to send out as a gift, and I have also been putting some ideas together for the Initial Heart Swap I am in that is organised by Swap Mama Cheryll.  I have a vision, I just need to see if it will look right.

Well back to work for me tomorrow and the weather channel is showing a sweltering hot 41deg for us here in Perth.  Thank goodness for airconditioning.

Until next time, happy stitching/quilting.
Lisa

15 comments:

Carol said...

Such nice exchanges pieces, Lisa. I really love that little applique reindeer ornament you made!!

That does sound very, very hot!! Meanwhile we will be having the coldest temps of winter so far this week -16C!!

Shebafudge said...

Lovely exchange packages, both sent and received. I love the sound of that candle!

Angela P said...

Lovely exchanges :) You can keep the 41 degrees, I'll keep my -12 degrees but with the windchill it will feel much colder than that this week. Saying that I am looking forward to Spring and even Summer this year.

Linda said...

Lovely exchange gifts Lisa.

Linda

Barb said...

What great exchange pieces!

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

LOVELY!

Maggee said...

That was a great exchange. Your appliqued deer is really adorable! Hugs!

Anthea said...

Hi Lisa - Happy New Year my friend! - lovely to see all your lovely gifts received & sent - hope to see you in the next few months!
xx

Outback Craftaholic said...

Some lovely swap items Lisa. I really like your ornies, especially the reindeer. Hope work wasn't too hard after some time off :). Cheers, Tracy

Andrea said...

Beautiful exchanges. Sounds too hot for me, thanks. :)

Brigitte said...

Great exchange pieces.

shez said...

wow Lisa such gorgeous gifts sent and received,well done on a great swap.xx

Cindy's Stitching said...

What nice gifts and stitching.

Mylene said...

Lovely packages both sent and received!

Stitching Noni said...

It certainly has been warm here the last few weeks... but I am much happier when we are toasty rather than freezing!!! It must be my Pilbara blood!!
Loving your exchange gifts especially the appliqué ornie :o)
Hugs xx