Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Long Weekend Finish

Over the Australia Day long weekend I decided to finish up the piece below.  This is for my partner in the Initial Heart Swap run by Swap Mama Cheryll.


I have had to keep the initial covered up for now, but I shall reveal the full pillow photo when my partner receives next month.

It's an unusual colour combination for me, but I originally started with the heart and the rest came together with strips from my scraps.  I do hope that my partner is going to like it, I will be posting it off on February 1st.

I'm really not sure what might take my fancy next, I may even make a start on another Blanket of Love.
Until next time, happy stitching/quilting
Lisa

15 comments:

Maria said...

Looks fabulous. Lucky partner.
Hope to see you soon....

Mii Stitch said...

A beautiful finish :)

Clare - Aimetu said...

Oh that's lovely, lucky partner :-)

Carol said...

Your finish is so pretty, Lisa--I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled :)

Mylene said...

A lovely finiah, Lisa.

butterfly said...

What a fab exchange love the colours, hugs.

Rhona said...

It looks fabulous!

Silvia Saxosue said...

What a lovely pillow, well done!

Angela P said...

Lovely finish Lisa :) I am sure your partner will love it too!

Linda said...

Cute finish Lisa.

Linda

Thoeria said...

Great finish! I'm pretty sure your partner is going to love it!

Kate said...

Great finish

Annette-California said...

Lovely finish and such a sweet pillow. love Annette

Andrea said...

A lovely pretty finish.

Brigitte said...

That's a lovely little pillow, beautifully finished.