Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

SSCS - Received

This is a quick post to let my Secret Santa know that I have received my parcel.
This is for Chooky's SSCS 2014 and we are to make an ornie for the tree and send a larger gift that cannot be opened until Christmas Day.

Here is my parcel from my Secret Santa.


She also included some extra little ornies aswell, one created in the traditional technique used in Sweden and Norway, a little gingerbread man and a very cute felt cupcake.  They are all now placed on my tree with the larger gift sitting under the tree waiting patiently for Christmas Day to arrive.

I have sent to my partner Lyn and she has already received, so I can show you the ornie I made.  The other parcel will have to wait until after Christmas when Lyn has opened it.


I blanket stitched on the dove and added a little red heart button as a feature.

I have also posted off my Santa Sack Swap parcels to my partner Kaye and she has received them now.  I included a mix of handmade and bought items for in her stocking, so I hope she enjoys everything.



Until next time, happy stitching/quilting
Lisa

7 comments:

Maria said...

Oh Such an exciting time and sew hard to wait to opening day....

gracie said...

Oh how nice the packages are! My SSCS arrived at it's destination too. Such a fun event every year.

cucki said...

So sweet x

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely ornaments both sent and received..........enjoy and keep that main present safe..........

Angela P said...

Both exchanges look really lovely :)

Kaisievic said...

oooh, my package has arrived safely - can't wait to open them all.

Andrea said...

Wonderful packages.