Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Private Exchange

My dear friend Angela and I have completed our private exchange this year.  This time we chose to stitch each other a freebie design and leave it unfinished, so then when we receive the surprise we can finish it however we would like.  I thought that would be rather exciting.
I have received my parcel from Angela and here is what she stitched for me.


I love this design.  Now my mind is boggling thinking of how I am going to finish it.
Angela also stitched for me a gorgeous ornie for my tree and included some wonderful extras to.

My parcel to Angela is still winging its way over, but should hopefully arrive soon and then I can share that with you all.

Until next time, happy stitching/quilting
Lisa


11 comments:

Anthea said...

Hi Lisa - what a great idea, to give the receiver the choice of how to make up the design - what a great exchange!

Jacquie Morris said...

Oh WOW!! Such a wonderful idea... and oooh lovely stitching too. Yes I have seen this pretty design and I cannot wait to see how you 'finish' it :)
A lovely tree ornament too :)
Smiles :)

shez said...

Hi Lisa what a wonderful idea and i love what you received.xx

gracie said...

What a nice idea....

Kay said...

Lovely gifts, it is always so exciting when a stitching parcel arrives. I think I would make the little rabbit into the front of a needle case. x

Carol said...

I love what Angela stitched for you, Lisa--that hare is one of my favorite finishes... Enjoy your countdown to Christmas--won't be long now!

Angela P said...

I am so glad you love the exchange, I can't wait to see how you choose to finish it :) Exchanging with you is always FUN!

Annette-California said...

Great fun idea for your exchange. Lovely gifts you received. Looking forward to seeing your finish on the pretty rabbit sampler you got.
love Annette

Mii Stitch said...

What a sweet exchange! Love the little ornament and looking forward to see how you finish your piece :)

Maggee said...

That was a great exchange Lisa! Can't wait to see what you sent to Angela! Merry Christmas Hugs!

Andrea said...

A wonderful idea and a lovely parcel from Angela.