Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Review

I have 38 finishes under my 2014 finishes tab.  I listed each part of the Sorpresa SAL I was in as a finish as they were quite large parts each but I have only placed the completed stitching in the picture collage below.   It's not the best collage but its the first time I had a go at one, so for now it will have to do.  I finished a lot more quilted/applique pieces this year than I did cross stitch.


Exchanges = 16
Gifts = 7
Things for ME = 12
Charity = 3

Happy New Year to all my dear friends and followers.  May 2015 be a joyous one for you all.
Until next time, happy stitching/quilting
Lisa

12 comments:

Shebafudge said...

A great list of finishes! Here's to many more beautiful projects in 2015. Happy New Year!

Carol said...

What a great and creative group of finishes, Lisa! I've enjoyed seeing your quilting and sewing as well as your stitching this year...

I do hope 2015 brings much happiness your way, my friend!

Angela P said...

Congrats on all your lovely finishes this past year! Happy New Year :)

Andrea said...

Some wonderful finishes.

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Linda said...

Congrats on all the lovely finishes Lisa.

Linda

Barb said...

Wow!Lots of great stitching! A very Happy New Year to you!

Mouse said...

well done on the finishes and wishing you a wonderful stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxxx

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa,

Lovely to see all that stitching.

All the best for 2015.

Happy days.
Bev.

Cindy's Stitching said...

Happy New Year. I am so excited to be exchanging with you.

Brigitte said...

It was so great to look at your collage, so many finished pieces.
Have another productive year full of stitching and quilting!

Maggee said...

Looks like a year full of much sewing and stitching activity! Thanks for sharing! Happy 2015!

Stitching Noni said...

Fantastic finishes!
Well done :o)
Hugs xx