Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Thank You

to all my dear friends and followers that sent me such lovely emails and comments after the loss of my boy "Jed".  Your words brought a smile, and at times a tear to my face, but to know that so many of you cared was just soothing and helped so much.
He returned home yesterday in the vessel that we chose from the Pet Cremation centre. It's nice knowing that he is home with us again.

Due to those recent events I have been remiss in posting photos of the recent Halloween/Fall exchange that I completed.  Here is the parcel and stitched item that I sent to my partner Colleen (no blog).


I stitched two small squares of a Prairie Schooler design and made a hanging plaque for her to display.


I received a Fall parcel from Lisa K (no blog).  Thank you Lisa for such a lovely assortment of Fall goodies, I received not just one stitched item but two, a hanging pillow and a cute little mini pinkeep that Lisa put a magnet on the back of.
Until next time, happy stitching/quilting
Lisa

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely exchange both are wonderful.
Good to have your friend back home hugs.

Brigitte said...

A lovely exchnage with very nice stitched pieces and goodies.

Kay said...

The swaps are fun and stitchers are so generous with their gifts, lovely swap parcels. x

Barb said...

Wonderful Halloween stitching. I'm glad all the comments helped just a little bit.

Maggee said...

Doing an exchange is so fun! Glad you enjoyed it! I did that Fallen Leaf piece also... I may do it again, it was so cute! Hugs!

Carol said...

I'm sure you're missing Jed every day, Lisa--glad he is "home" again with your family. Your exchange pieces are so pretty--love the PS plaque you created!