Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Words & Sayings

I recently organised a Words/Sayings exchange over at SCE and here is what I sent and received.

I sent my parcel to Lisa K.  I chose a Lizzie Kate chart called "Plant Love" and made a pinkeep for Lisa.  I was also pleased when I found a great tea towel with a lovely inspirational saying.



Here is my lovely exchange parcel from Kay.  She stitched LHN's "To thine own self be true" and made a hanging pillow for me.  Look at the fabulous cushion cover she also included.  I found a small cushion insert at home (its a little small but for now it works till I buy bigger) and I have it sat on my spare lounge.  Everything is lovely and thank you to Kay for making and sending me such lovely items.


Until next time, happy stitching/quilting.
Lisa 

10 comments:

Maggee said...

Great exchange! Love LK designs! Along with LHN & CCN &... :) They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery--I am thinking of doing a similar exchange in the future. We shall see! Hugs!

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa

Lovely gifts both given and received. Have a lovely weekend.

Happy days.
Bev

Mii Stitch said...

What a lovely exchange! Both finishes look great.

gracie said...

Lovely exchange gifts...

Angela P said...

Both exchanges are lovely!

cucki said...

Very sweet exchange x

Bev said...

A lovely exchange Lisa you sent and received some lovely things x

Carol said...

Such a great exchange, Lisa! Your little Plant Love finish is adorable :)

Andrea said...

Both are beautiful exchanges.

Silvia Saxosue said...

What lovely exchange goodies!