Hello dear friends
I am here to show you my finished stocking. Yes I actually managed to get it to work and finish up looking like a stocking too!! hehe
It didn't come with instructions so I really had to think through the assembling process. I wanted it to be lined aswell so I made it extra hard on myself. I also used some padding on the front panel to give it some body. Now looking back that is the only thing I would change, I would now put padding on both panels because it gives substance to the top rim and helps the rim to stand up nicely instead of bowing slightly. Live and learn as they say, I know for next time!
I also added a lace trim to the top and a ribbon for hanging, so without further ado here it is:
I'm close to finishing my Sorpresa 3 SAL, hopefully a happy dance next post.
I have also joined in this year with Chooky's Secret Santa Christmas Swap, its my first one and i'm really looking forward to it.
Until next time, happy stitching/quilting