Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Roll Up, Roll Up


For the Travelling Treasures.

Open to all Australian and New Zealand bloggers, you must have an active blog to participate.

If you would like to be the next recipient of the Travelling Treasures then please leave a comment on this post and I will draw a winning name on 15 August.

Here is a recap of what was on offer when I received the Travelling Treasures.


Now here is what I chose to take from the treasures.


And here is what I am putting into the treasures.


I have included a felt pincushion kit, fabric, ribbon trim, charms and a large piece of sand coloured aida.
I hope you will join in on the fun.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa


5 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Thanks For the invite Travelling Treasures is a great idea
Off to have a look at your Blog now

Anthea said...

Nice choices there Lisa - that bikini fabric is so cute!
Happy stitching!
I'd love to be in the draw, thanks x

barb's creations said...

Lovely choices and I'd love the chance to be in the draw as well :) Barb.

Susan said...

That bikini fabric is so cute!

Maria said...

Hi Lisa, I'm visiting from Illene's blog and just want to say how lovely that bikini fabric is! I was Illene's partner in the Summer Min swap so I now have a gorgeous little quilt with that fabric as a border. Being a 3 way swap I made a mini for another blogger...and I used a border fabric that had little retro caravans on...Aaah summer memories ! Lol