Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Arrival of the Travelling Treasures

I was the lucky person drawn for the Travelling Treasures this month.
Travelling Treasures originated here at Deb's blog.  It basically travels around Australia/New Zealand to quilters and stitchers and they get to choose what they would like from the parcel.  They then place new items into the parcel (the same amount as taken out) and then it gets sent off to somebody new.

Here is what arrived in the Travelling Treasures to me.


I will be sending it on its way to a new destination within the next couple of weeks.  Come visit me again soon as I will be putting up a post for you to sign up if you would like to be the next recipient.
I will also show what I have taken from the treasures and what I have added.
Until next time, happy stitching/quilting
Lisa

11 comments:

diamondc said...

Lisa: What a lovely pile of goodies, some real sweet patterns.
Have fun stitching.

Catherine

butterfly said...

What a great Idea. hugs.

Maria said...

Have with your travelling treasures Lisa..

stitchersanon said...

What a lovely idea! Fantastic, love it xx

debbie said...

Thanks for your lovely post Lisa. I hope you found something you like in the parcel and I am excited to see where it will go next!! xx debbie

cucki said...

Oooooo ..so much fun and very sweet x

Brigitte said...

Travelling Treasures is the perfect name for this little package. I'M very curious to see what you have kept and what you will be sending on.

Maggee said...

What a great idea! Pondering now... don't think there is anything like it going around in the US...

Bev said...

That's a great idea fantastic xx

Angela P said...

Cool idea! Can't wait to see what you choose/put back into the package :)

Penny said...

Such an interesting idea! Looks like a lovely selection of items.