Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

SAL Sorpresa 3 Part 7

Well my mojo did end up returning home to me over the past week - YAY!!!!!
I got stuck back into my SAL by Sara Guermani.  I have really enjoyed this SAL and now I have seen the finished piece I am determined that mine will also reach the finish line.


It's a gloomy day here today, some sprinkles of rain are breaking through here and there and the days are getting cooler.  The photo is on the darker side but you get the idea of how far along it is.  I just finished Part 7 which is the little cabin under the ski lift with the fence and snowman.  The next part fills in the area above the fence with another cabin, which I will probably start on today.

Until next time, happy stitching/quilting
Lisa

18 comments:

shez said...

wow this is gorgeous Lisa.xx

butterfly said...

Your SAL looks lovely, I must finish mine this Fall, I have been naughty and started her new one , big hugs.

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful progress & lovely crosses :)

Brigitte said...

Good to read that your stitching mojo has come back, good for this lovely SAL which I always love to see progress pictures of.

Angela P said...

It looks great so far :)

Raven/Missy said...

I am glad your mojo has returned. This piece is beautiful ad it looks great!

cucki said...

Looking so pretty x

Barb said...

That project is just beautiful well worth finishing!!

Carol said...

So glad your mojo returned, Lisa--you couldn't let this beauty remain unfinished :) It looks wonderful!

Bianca said...

Great progress on your SAL. Welcome back, Mojo!

Annette-California said...

Glad your stitching again on this SAL. What a beautiful sampler!
Welcome home! love Annette

stitchersanon said...

Gorgeous!

Anne said...

Beautiful progress Lisa! This is such an amazing piece!

Mmanka said...

I am glad your mojo has returned and that project is just beautiful!

Andrea said...

Your SAL is looking beautiful, great progress.

Mylene said...

Beautiful progress!

Happy weekend!

Silvia Saxosue said...

So your mojo has returned - that's great! It would be a shame to leave this beautiful project resting unfinished in some cupboard..

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

That's lovely Zlisa....you sound the opposite to me...I should really get my cross stitch back out!