Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Craft & Quilt Fair Goodies

I had such a fabulous time on Saturday at the Perth Craft & Quilt Fair.  I got to meet some wonderful Perth bloggers who I had been in contact with and following for a while, they all made me feel so welcome into their group.
We all started out with coffee and a chat to catch up and then headed into the Fair.

Here's a photo of the goodies I bought on the day.


A bunch of fat quarters. (Some tone on tone so I can use these for stitcheries).
The cardboard spools also hold fat quarters of fabric. (gotta love the hexie print).
A lovely Christmas stitchery (excited to start this one when some of my other commitments are completed).
A small quilted bag kit.
A pigma pen for when I start on some other stitcheries.

I only had limited funds to spend, but now I know what you can buy at this wonderful Fair, next year I will have saved up alot more and will really spoil myself.
Great fun was had by all with great purchases snapped up by all the ladies.
I would like to thank Anthea, Julia, Maria, Sandra, Tracee and Tracy for making me feel so welcome and I really look forward to future get togethers with you all.

Until next time, happy stitching/quilting
Lisa

12 comments:

shez said...

Hi Lisa ,lovely purchases ,and so glad you got to meet some fellow bloggers,what a wonderful day for you.xx

cucki said...

Wow everything is so beautiful x

Barb said...

That looks like a fun event and you got some great stash!

Mouse said...

isn't it nice when you can meet up with peeps you have been chatting to and have the same interests to boot ... I save up every year for Harrogate show :) love mouse xxxx

Angela P said...

It sounds like you had a lovely day and you got some really great goodies :)

Anthea said...

Hi Lisa - it was so great to meet you and I'm glad you had a good day... I'm sure you will really enjoy these purchases when you get around to using them. x

Carol said...

Oh, what fun!! I'm so glad you got to meet up with some friends who share your hobbies, Lisa! Looks like you came away with some great buys :)

Maggee said...

Great goodies! Look forward to seeing what you do with all of them! I would love to meet up with some fellow bloggers one day! Hugs!

diamondc said...

Lisa: Love the goodies, the fabric on a spool is a great idea I just might have to do this for a gift.
I am happy you had a good time it is always nice to meet and greet at a Craft Fair.
Thank-you for sharing.

Blessings

Catherine

butterfly said...

Wow Lisa that looks like some nice stash I bet you had a fun day big hugs.

Andrea said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Great purchases too, love those spools.

Bev said...

Hi nice goodies.It's so nice to meet up with people I go to a stitching fair at Harrogate and get the chance to meet up with folks I haven't seen from the year before. xx