Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Little Something...

I put together with some scrap squares and some checkered fabric in lilac and blue for the border.  I created this little quilt as I really wanted to make one for Blankets of Love.  I tried to make it as neutral colour wise as possible and because I am still learning I wanted it to be simple but sweet.
I am yet to contact Cheryll to see if she will accept it for her Blankets of Love collection as I know she is off on a retreat this weekend.  I'm hoping it fits the bill and she will be happy to take it.  I know that they need different sizes for the blankets and this one comes in at around 19 inches.



I hope you all like it.
Until next time, happy stitching/quilting
Lisa

14 comments:

Kim said...

Lovely.

stitchersanon said...

Very pretty indeed xx

shez said...

its lovely Lisa and i know it will be fine with Chez,you have done a beautiful job,well done.xx

Angela P said...

Gorgeous :) I love it!

Bev said...

Very pretty blanket Lisa x

Brigitte said...

Lisa, this is such a loevly little quilt. You used your scraps very wisely, it's looking beautiful.

Suzanne said...

Nice work and a lovely colour palette.

Blu said...

What a lovely little quilt!

Cheryll said...

Oh yes Lisa... I would be honoured to accept it. Thank you so very much!

butterfly said...

Such a pretty quilt, love it.

Andrea said...

It's lovely Lisa. It sounds as if it has found a home with Blankets of Love.

Mylene said...

Itś lovely! Well done!!

Carol said...

That is so sweet, Lisa--and for such a wonderful cause!

Maggee said...

I like it a LOT!