Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I'm All Ready For Christmas!

I cant believe I just said that, but yes for once I am all ready for Christmas.  All gifts for family have been bought (just have to wrap my Son's gifts), the tree is up and all my stitching for gifts and exchanges are done and either in their new homes or still flying there.

I have been stitching and decided to work on a little something that will eventually become a table runner or wall hanging type finish.  I'm hoping to work on some quilting and applique in the New Year and I want to be able to transform this into a new finish.  We shall see how I go.


Lizzie Kate
2011 Flora McSample Ornaments

It will soon be time for the Santa Sack Swap opening day, and I'm soo looking forward to opening my parcels.  They are sitting under my tree patiently waiting, calling out to me as I pass by every day.  My partner for this swap is Sharyn.  She has also received my parcel that I sent to her and I really hope she likes what I put together for her.

Next post will be pics of what my Santa Sack contained.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

14 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

A great idea for a runner, I love LK designs! This will look lovely!

Carol said...

Good for you, Lisa!! I sure wish I was ready--I'm really behind this year... Need to plan better for next Christmas...

That will be such a cute table runner--I love those designs :)

Wishing you and your family a delightful Christmas, my friend!

Carolyn Nye said...

Lisa,
We are ready for Christmas too..Have been for awhile..What a cute piece you have stitched up. I can't wait to see what you come up with..It will be beautiful..Have fun opening your swap..It must be hard not being able to open it!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Melissa said...

I can say I'm done too! Might be a little bit of a miracle don't you think :)

Love you little smalls finishes!

Melissa

Brigitte said...

A great finish. So good for you that you are done with all the Christmas preparation, now you can lean back and relax. I still have some last minute shopping to do ...

Anthea said...

Stop your bragging Lisa! Well done on being so organised - want to wave your magic wand in my direction?! I am sure your gifts from Sharyn will be beautiful, enjoy...

Angela P said...

Great idea, I think this would make a great wall hanging!

Emma/Itzy said...

Lovely stitches and well done on been so organised!

Danielle said...

I love that you stitched all of the ornaments together. They look great. I have always wanted to do something similar.

Catherine said...

Wish I could say I was ready!! Love how you stitched those!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely stitching.

Andrea said...

What a lovely finish, especially all stitched together. Can't wait to see how you complete the finishing on it.
Think I'm about ready. We have some relatives coming Monday tea-time to swap gifts and then that is that.

diamondc said...

I am still decorating, not much shopping done, we wait until two days before Christmas Eve, we have found the best deals and everything people ask for.
Congratulations on being ready Lucky Lady.

Merry Christmas

Catherine

Maggee said...

Nope, not quite ready. A bit more shopping, mailing, and cleaning to be done. Interesting that you might make a table runner... never thought of a stitched one! Merry Christmas!