Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 - All Wrapped Up!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.  Our's was lovely and not too hot for a nice change.  I spent the morning with my husband and son and then late afternoon went to pick up my Grandad and headed over to my parents house for dinner.
My husband and son bought me a new printer (which I was in desperate need of), a lovely hanger for mini quilts which I have been able to use to display the wallhanging that Sharyn sent me and also some quilting templates.  I also received some face cream and a milk frother for our coffee machine from my parents.

Here is a picture of the hanger with the mini quilt on my wall.


Well tonight is New Years Eve and we have not made any plans, so it will be like a normal night for us, and that is if we make it to midnight, we are usually too exhausted after working all day that we don't see the New Year in.

Here are the results of my 2013 stitching.

Exchanges = 15
Gifts = 4
ME stitches = 11

Total = 30 (Alot less than last year)

Here is a recap of some of my favourite finishes in 2013.








I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year and look forward to visiting with you next year.  May 2014 bring you peace and happiness.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

16 comments:

Ellen said...

Happy and Healthy New Year!

Looking forward to exchanges and more of your beautiful works in 2014!

Hugs,

Chris said...

Happy New Year!
You had some lovely finishes in 2013!!

butterfly said...

Happy New Year ,
I love all your work so beautiful hugs.

Clare - Aimetu said...

Happy New Year

Lovely 2013 finishes - I'm looking forward to seeing your 2014s

Angela P said...

Happy New Year Lisa! Love the mini quilt hanging :) May 2014 be an outstanding year for both of us!

Mouse said...

wishing you a wonderful stitchy new year ... and nice goodies you got and have stitched too :) love mouse xxxxx

Lesleyanne said...

Happy New Year. Lovely finishes.

Catherine said...

Happy New Year! Love your recap pieces ~ all so sweet!

Lisa said...

May 2014 bring much love and laughter, health and happiness to you and your family!

Carol said...

Loved seeing the favorite finishes from this year, Lisa--they are all so cute. I, too, had fewer finishes this year...just too much else going on!

I wish you a joyful New Year, my friend!

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

May your 2014 be filled with all you hold dear! You have had some lovely, gorgeous finishes this year! :)
happy new year!!

Laura said...

Happy New Year!

Andrea said...

Happy New Year! Beautiful finishes.

Mylene said...

Lovely finishes!!

Happy New Year!! And Best wishes for 2014!

Brigitte said...

You had some beautiful finishes last year, particularly the Prairie Schoolers.
All the best to you for a great new stitching year!

marina said...

lots of lovely finishes for the year, hopefully there will be some patchwork finishes this year.