Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's Been A Finishing Week

WOW, I cant believe it, but I actually managed to get all my Christmas ornies finished up this week.  They all have to be posted out next week so they will make it to people for their Christmas decorations this year.  All except one which my Mum has already claimed.


Plum Pudding Needlearts "Joy Snowman"

Plum Pudding Needlearts "Joy Snowman"

Val's Stuff "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
(This is the one that my Mum picked)

Heart In Hand "Wee Santa 2009"

M Designs "Hot Cocoa"

All my commitment stitching for exchanges and friends is now complete.  I will now commence again on one of my WIPS, I'm not sure which one yet, but I think I need to catch up on my Sorpresa 3 SAL.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

27 comments:

Sharon said...

They look awesome Lisa!

Ranae said...

Very nice collection

Barb said...

Wonderful ornaments!

Deborah said...

Lovely ornaments.

Catherine said...

They all look fabulous and are sure to spread smiles!!

Keryn B said...

They are so beautiful you must be thrilled.

gracie said...

Sweet ornaments....

Ellen said...

Beautifully stitched and finished, love them! My favorite is Santa ha ha!

Hugs,

Brigitte said...

So many finished ornaments, and they are all so beautiful. My favourite would be the Wee Santa, he's just so cute.

Lesleyanne said...

They are all gorgeous Lisa.

Chris said...

Fabulous finishing!

diamondc said...

I love all your ornaments they are lovely.
Catherine

cucki said...

Very pretty ornaments xxx

SIMPLESEW said...

Awesome, I will look here for inspiration on my finishing week..

Carol said...

Oh, you've been busy, Lisa! I was making ornaments yesterday, too--it does take a while, doesn't it?! Lovely results--I know the lucky recipients will be very pleased :)

Mmanka said...

Beautiful ornaments, lovely finishes! I loke all of them, but my favorite is the joy one with the heart bottons. Nice job!

Christina said...

Gorgeous finishing Lisa. Love them all but my favourite has to be wee santa. :0)

Maggee said...

Great finishing Lisa! Have fun doing 'regular' stitching instead of commitment stitching, which tends to stress us! Hugs!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely finishes Lisa, they all look perfect :)

Michelle said...

Well done Lisa they look wonderful x

The Inspired Stitcher said...

They all turned out really cute. I still like the Wee Santa. There's just something about that one that makes me smile.

butterfly said...

Beautiful ornaments , look so colourful, hugs.

Mary said...

They are all so sweet, Lisa.
I'm sure that all of the hard work will bring smiles and gratitude from the recipients.

Andrea said...

A lovely collection of wonderful finishes.

Angela P said...

They all look wonderful Lisa! Great finishing :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful finishing Lisa

Teresa S. said...

Beautifully done ornaments-both stitching and finishing!