Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween & Fall

Hello dear friends and Happy Halloween to you all.
Today I thought I would post about the recent exchange I completed.  I chose to receive a Fall parcel and the person I sent to wanted a Halloween parcel.  Here are the pics.


I sent Amy this package of Halloween goodies.  My stitched piece I made into a little trick or treat bag and I'm so pleased with how it turned out. The design is "Halloween" by Cottage Garden Samplings.  It was fun shopping for all the Halloween surprises to.  Its not a big event here in Australia so there is not alot to find in the shops, but I think I was lucky with this lot I did find at my local craft/homewares store.


Here is the amazing package I received from Renee.  She stitched "Fall Owl" by Cherry Hill Stitchery and made this gorgeous pillow for me.  Such fantastic extras were also included.  Thanks Renee for an amazing exchange, I love it all.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

18 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

A lovely exchange Lisa!!!

Angela P said...

Love both exchanges Lisa :)

Carolyn said...

Lisa,
What a great exchange!

Your halloween bag is so cute! You did a wonderful job!

Mylene said...

Beautiful finishes for the exchange and such lovely goodies enclosed, both sent and received.

cucki said...

Very pretty exchange..
Hugs x

Heidi Kuijer said...

Hello Lisa. I am visiting some followers of my blog and stopped by to wish you a Happy Halloween. Your swap items are great both given and received especially the trick or treat bag you stitched.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Barb said...

What a great exchange!

Mmanka said...

Great exchange! I like your bag, nice finish!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely exchanges both sent and received.

butterfly said...

Wonderful exchanges , love them all.

Jeanne said...

Both exchanges are great - lucky you. I've recently been intriqued with owl patterns so I'll be sure to mark that one down that you received - so cute. Congrats!

Maggee said...

What is it about owls this year? They are so adorable! Great exchange gifts received and also given! Glad it was a fun time for all! Hugs!

Tatkis said...

Great exchange! I love both sent and received gifts!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Andrea said...

Both exchange are wonderful.

Catherine said...

Great exchange!

Michelle said...

Lovely exchanges both given and received x

stitcheranon said...

Amazing exchanges...and I have been inspired! I wasnt sure how to finish one of my stitchy projects but now I do! Thank you xx

Carol said...

Lovely exchange on both sides, Lisa! So glad you were able to find some Halloween goodies in Australia :)