Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

A Church Is Added



To my Sorpresa 3 SAL.  I am now up to Part 6 which is a ski lift down a slope with a cabin up the top, which will fill in the top right hand corner.  I am still a month behind, but with exchange pieces to stitch as well its hard to catch up.
I have decided that I will give it a little break for now and do a bit more on my Sarah Spurr WIP.

I have recently finished one exchange piece that has been posted and should hopefully be arriving at its destination soon.  I also have another stitched piece here waiting to be finished for another exchange.  I'm going to have to get started on some Christmas stitching soon otherwise I will run out of time.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

12 comments:

nikiad.blogspot.gr said...

Hi !!!! I am a new follower - I like your blog very much !!!
Your stitching is adorable !!!
Best wishes
Niki







gracie said...

Love how this piece is progressing. Looking forward to see what you will add next.

cucki said...

aww looking so cute..i love it
hugs x

Maggee said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Looking very good... lots of dedication there! Congrats on the progress so far! Hugs!

Vickie said...

So beautiful!

Michelle said...

Its looking lovely Lisa x

Sharyn T said...

Looks like lts of work Lisa. Very nice. Sharyn:)

Sally said...

Your SAL piece is looking lovely Lisa.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. It is looking lovely.

Andrea said...

Wonderful progress. It's looking very pretty.

Carol said...

This gets prettier and prettier with each post, Lisa!! I love it!

Catherine said...

This is so pretty!!