Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SAL Progress

I finally managed to get myself a piece of fabric large enough for the SAL Sorpresa 3, so I started Part 1 and finished that up over the long weekend.


It was such a relaxing stitch that I really enjoyed it.  However, I have to have a little break whilst I do some work on some exchange pieces.

I recently finished stitching a birthday piece for my friend June, but wont be able to show that until it arrives.  Completed my Blackbird Design Round 12 piece for my partner but again cant show it until it arrives and my exchange for the Stitched With Love Home Sweet Home exchange, but, you guessed it, cant show you yet!! hehe

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

16 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo looks good ... and heheheh re the can't show think we all get a post like that ...lol love mouse xxxxx

N. Adri said...

Nice stitching. :-)

Lois said...

Looking lovely! What a nice SAL.

cucki said...

Looking so sweet x

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely stitching. Look forward to seeing the can't shows when you can.

Chris said...

Lovely progress!

Clare - Aimetu said...

Oh this looks good :-)looking forward to seeing it grow

Peggy Lee said...

Looking great so far!
Those houses really get me...all those X's!!

Catherine said...

Love the yellow house!!

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Vite la suite very beautiful
have a good day

Michelle said...

Beautiful x

Carol said...

I do love watching your progress on this SAL, Lisa--it really reminds me of Prairie Schooler designs, so, of course I adore it :)

Andrea said...

Looking good. I do like the look of this piece.

Angela P said...

Sounds like you have been busy :) I love your progress on the SAL project.

Solstitches said...

Beautiful stitching on your SAL piece.
I'm looking forward to seeing the LHN
mystery.
Margaret

Grit said...

Lovely stitching. I stitch Sal Sorpresa2 in blue. It is a actually post on my blog.
Greetings from Germany, Grit