Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

For June

Here is the little gift that I sent to my dear friend June for her recent birthday.


I made a hanging wicker coaster finish (I'm quite enjoying this finish style) and added a bit of bling in the pin that is holding the bow on.
I'm happy that June loved my gift, even though it did arrive a little late (story of my life with mail at the moment).  Even posting within Australia takes over a week to arrive, it just doesn't seem right!

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

14 comments:

diamondc said...

What a sweet little bird and June is a lucky Lady.
Love the finish
Catherine

Chris said...

What a lovely gift for June!
That is great finishing too.

Catherine said...

This is adorable!!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely little ornament Lisa! The finish is just perfect!

Angela P said...

So cute Lisa! I love this way of finishing too :) I may have to "borrow" it in the future :)

cucki said...

So sweet x

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish for June.

Carol said...

I saw this on June's blog and could tell how much she loved it, Lisa. It really is a cute way of finishing it :)

dixiesamplar said...

Lovely stitching and great finishing idea, Lisa!

Clare - Aimetu said...

Lovely design and finish, beautiful gift

Lois said...

What a lovely gift to send!

Michelle said...

Oh Lisa thats beautiful no wonder June was delighted with it. What design is this - I am sure I have it but can't remember who the designer is x

Sharon said...

What a darling finish and gift! Lucky birthday girl!

butterfly said...

Oh yes I was a lucky lady to have one of your beautiful handmade stitching , I too love this finish , it is so cute Thank you sweet friend.