Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Catch Up On Exchanges

The last exchange I participated in was the Stitched With Love "Home Sweet Home".
For this exchange I sent to Melissa.  I stitched a little house from a Gazette 94 pattern, choosing my own colour combination and made it into a pinkeep, I also found a sweet little pink fabric flower to embellish it with.  The wooden plaque I found out whilst shopping and thought it was perfect for the theme.



I received from Marjorie and she explained the pattern for the little pillow came from an old magazine and she made the crochet squares herself.  Thank you Marjorie, it was a lovely exchange to receive.


I am currently stitching on my SAL Sorpresa 3 trying to catch up and I also have another two pieces to stitch and finish for a July 15 deadline.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

22 comments:

Catherine said...

Great exchange goodies!

diamondc said...

Beautiful finish love the trim.
Lots of goodies you did recieve, lucky girl.
Catherine

diamondc said...

I forgot to mention the pillow is adorable and the polka dot buttons are a hoot.
Catherine

Peggy Lee said...

Sweet exchanges! You've been busy.
~hugs

Brigitte said...

Oh my, these exchnage pieces are just beautiful. The stitching and the finishing. Great exchnage!

butterfly said...

Beautiful exchanges love them both hugs.

Ele said...

Lovely exchanges!

cucki said...

Sweet exchanges goodies x

meggie said...

Hello

Lovely exchanges (:

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely goodies!

stitcheranon said...

Oh lovely. I really love how you have added the fabric and embellishment to the pinkeep. A fantastic idea!

Vickie said...

Oh, the exchange turned out great! I knew I recognized the house you stitched. I have that in my to do pile. ;)

Jules said...

Beautiful finish!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely exchanges both sent and received.

Maggee said...

Everything is so lovely! Great going !

Mmanka said...

Lovely exchange pieces. Nice finish.

Michelle said...

Lovely exchanges x

Lois said...

What lovely exchanges both sent and received!

Carol said...

I always enjoy seeing both sides of an exchange--looks like you both gave and received some wonderful things, Lisa :)

Angela P said...

Both are lovely :) The pinkeep you made is gorgeous.....great idea!

Marsha said...

What a great exchange. Your stitching is lovely. I am now following your blog and thanks for following mine.

Barb said...

Love that finish! The pumpkin is one of my favorites!