Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Blackbird Round 12

Another successful exchange has finished up over at the Blackbird Exchange blog for Round 12.
This round I stitched for Barbara.  My pattern of choice was the "Tulip & Stars Pincushion".  I really like the colours in this one and I'm happy that Barbara did too.


I also received from Barbara and she stitched this sweet design for me and included some wonderful goodies to go with it.  Barbara makes her own hand dyed threads and she sent me a little selection to try out and also this gorgeous hand painted hornbook.


Thank you dear Barbara for such a fun and enjoyable round.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

16 comments:

Annette-California said...

The Ornament you made for Barbara is A Beauty - Cheerful pretty colors. The ornament Barbara made for you is beautiful. Lovely threads and goodies.
love Annette

Brigitte said...

What a great exchnage this was. I love both exchange pieces, they are so beautifully stitched and finished.

cucki said...

So sweet ..beautiful exchange gifts xx

Lesleyanne said...

Both gifts sent and received are gorgeous.

Peggy Lee said...

Beautiful exchanges. I really like the color of those tulips...and the threads Barbara made are equally as beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!

Ele said...

Beautiful exchange gifts!

Melissa said...

What a lovely exchange! I love what you stitched and you finished it off beautifully!

Lois said...

What lovely exchange gifts both sent and received Lisa!

Carol said...

Both exchange pieces are so pretty, Lisa, and how nice to receive those pretty hand dyed threads from Barbara!

Kaisievic said...

Lovely exchange items. You are both so talented.

Mii Stitch said...

Great exchange! Lovely finish too, round finish are quite tricky I believe... You've done a lovely finish!!

Barbaral said...

I'm glad you like it and thanks for your exchange again!

Sally said...

Beautiful exchange pieces :)

Clare - Aimetu said...

Beautiful exchanges :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful xx

Andrea said...

Beautiful exchanges. Yours to Barbara is so vibrant, love the colours you chose.