Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Birthday Surprises!

Back on June 2 it was my birthday, but I can only now reveal my lovely gifts from friends.  Why is that? I hear you ask.  Well these packages were delivered between May 20-25 and I only just received them.  I cant believe how worse the mail system is getting, that was one slow plane for sure!

First up is my lovely gift from June.  She stitched my initial and made a sweet pillow finish for me, it has a gorgeous pin attached too.  She also included some lovely little extras aswell.  Check out the ever soo cute hedgehogs on the card.



It was June's birthday yesterday, Happy Birthday dear friend, and it appears as if my parcel is still travelling to her.

Secondly, this one was indeed a surprise as Lynda sent this to me as a RAK through the Random Acts of Kindness blog and wrote in the card that it was for my birthday.  This chart was on my wishlist.  Thank you Lynda for thinking of me.


I have some other finishes to show you, but thought I would leave them for my next post, otherwise I might go ages without being able to blog if I show you everything at once. hehe
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

17 comments:

Christina said...

Happy belated birthday Lisa! I know what you mean about the post. I have a friend in Brisbane and the birthday card I sent her took 17 days! Unacceptable considering it cost £1.80 to send the blooming thing!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely work form June!

stitcheranon said...

Happy belated birthday! Lovely gifts, very sweet xx

cucki said...

So sweet x

cucki said...

Happy birthday dear..
Love for you x

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Happy belated birthday, dear friend. I hope it was a special day filled with lots of happy memories made!

butterfly said...

So happy you like your birthday gift, love the chart Lynda sent you.
Your post is as bad as ours. I wonder where the envelopes get too ? Do they hold them in a large room some where.
I sent Carol one it took about 5 weeks then came back to me , said wrong address , we have sent it again and it is still not there, and it's about 5 weeks again. I wonder if it is coming back again !
Happy Birthday sweet friend.

Vickie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you Lisa! I too just celebrated a June birthday. Lovely gifts. =)

Solstitches said...

Happy belated birthday.
Love the pretty pillow June made for you.
Margaret

Catherine said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Lovely goodies!!!

Mylene said...

Belated Happy Birthday Lisa.
Lovely gifts received from June & Lynda.

Michelle said...

Glad you had a nice day Lisa xx

Carol said...

Such wonderful gifts, Lisa! I love the pillow from June and your chart from Lynda is one of my favorites! Can't wait to see it all stitched up.

Happy Belated Birthday to you--I wish you much happiness in the year ahead :)

Lesleyanne said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lisa. Gorgeous gifts received.

Clare - Aimetu said...

Belated birthday wishes, beautiful gifts worth waiting for.

Angela P said...

Lovely gifts :)

Brigitte said...

Happy belated birthday, Lisa, and enjoy your lovely gifts!