Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Progress On Sarah

I thought I would show you all the progress I have made on my current WIP - Carriage House Samplings "Sarah Spurr".

BEFORE

AFTER
It is quite enjoyable to work with but she has gone away for a little while whilst I work on an exchange piece and one piece I am thinking of doing up for my Mum.

I have also signed up for the SAL Sorpresa 3 that Sara Guermani designs.  I have always admired her SAL pieces in the past and was happy to make it in time to sign up for this one.  I have my fabric ready to go and need to catch up on Part 1.
I have also signed up to receive the new LHN Mystery Sampler "Song of the Seasons" when that starts.  I havent signed up for any other Mystery Samplers or SAL's  in the past but I always wish I had when the final pieces come together, so a quick decision was made to get my order in for the complete lot.
It looks like I am going to be very busy over the coming months!

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

22 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely progress on your WIP, it's coming along really nicely! Good luck with the SAL pieces too x

Angela P said...

Great progress on Sarah! Wonderful new SAL projects to work on :) I liked the look of the LHN one but there are no DMC conversions!

Carin said...

What a beautiful stitching you have done !!
I finished my first part of Sara's SAL and recieved part 2 today, so I can stitch again :-)

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Oh you've made such wonderful progress, Lisa! I love this piece too. I need to get mine back out after seeing yours!!!

Brigitte said...

Wow, you added a lot of stitching to this WIP. It's such a lovely design. Good luck with your SALs.

butterfly said...

Lisa your stitching is looking so lovely.
I am also in the SAL with Sara. I am so enjoying this one.

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Great progress on Sarah and you have signed up for some wonderful projects. You will be busy and I can't wait to see your progress pics!

Carolyn said...

Lisa,
Oh my you have made great progress on Sarah Spurr. I love her skirt.

I also purchased the Mystery Sampler Song of the Seasons. I hope to be starting it when it arrives. Let's work on it together to keep us motivated.

Hugs!

Michelle said...

Its lovely Lisa x

cucki said...

Wow it is looking so lovely..big hugs x

Ele said...

Looks lovely! I did not know this designer and looked it up on the web. The finished piece is going to be stunning! Keep on the good work!! :)

Ellen said...

Great progress on Sarah, love her! I love Sara's SAL, just started on Part 2. You will enjoy this SAL, looking forward to your progress!

Hugs,

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Sarah looks lovely. It will be sad to see her go. But I will watch for all the fun new things to come. CJ in OK

Andrea said...

Lovely progress on your WIP. Looking forward to all of your SAL progress pics.

Mylene said...

you made a very good progress, looking beautiful!

Sally said...

Beautiful progress on Sarah.


I'm still on the fence about the LHN mystery! I know I'll like it when I see it!

Carol said...

You've made such wonderful progress on this pretty design, Lisa. I'll bet it is hard to put it down, but I know you'll enjoy doing a SAL!

Catherine said...

Beautiful stitches!!

Jan said...

Pretty! I haven't seen that design before.

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

elle est superbe votre broderie ! bisous de France

Anne said...

Amazing progress on her! She is a beauty!!

Solstitches said...

Great progress on this lovely design.
Your stitching is beautiful.
Margaret