Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Mum

I thought I would show you all what I made for my Mum this Mother's Day.

Its a freebie design over on this blog.


I altered the design slightly by only using the large "M" and none of the bordering designs, and in the crown I wrote the word "Mum". I also added some beads into the crown.
It turned out to be a nice size and I suggested to Mum that it would look lovely as an ornamental pillow on her bed.

I had a lovely day today.  My boy bought me some lovely gifts including a decorative mousepad, a tray for my stitching smalls to sit on, some shell ornaments, new fabric scissors and slippers.  I was really spoilt!!

Hope you all have a lovely Mother's Day if you are celebrating it today.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

15 comments:

Vickie said...

You were spoilt!! Good for you. =)
What a lovely gift for your mother.

butterfly said...

Your pillow for your mother is just beautiful.
I made you a little something today for your Birthday so I will post off next week .
Sounds like you have had a lovely day , enjoy. hugs.

Lesleyanne said...

Happy Mother's Day. A gorgeous gift for your mum.

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely little pillow for your Mum!!

diamondc said...

Lisa: The pillow is beautiful your Mother is so lucky to have you as her Daughter and Friend.
Happy Mothers day to you both.
Catherine

cucki said...

happy mothers day dear,.
sweet stitching..
big hugs for you x

Kate said...

Lisa your gift for you Mum is absolutely gorgeous.

Barb said...

Such a lovely gift!! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Clare - Aimetu said...

What a gorgeous gift - you had some lovely gifts too

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Adorable petit coussin !
bisous bisous

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Very nicely done! I'm sure your mom loved it. Sounds like you got rightly spoiled too.

Carol said...

So happy that you got spoiled on Mother's Day, Lisa--you deserve it :) And what a special design for your mom--I love your little flower embellishment, too!

Mylene said...

Lovely pillow for your Mom!!

Jan said...

I am sure your mother loved it!

Solstitches said...

Gorgeous pillow for your mom and it sounds as though your boy made sure you had a special day also.
Margaret