Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

SWL - Spring

Hello to all my dear friends and followers.
Well the weather has started to cool down abit now and its not soo hot anymore, the nights are becoming cooler and I have had to return the quilts back to the beds now.  I look forward to Winter though, its my favourite season.

Speaking of seasons, I can now show you the Stitched With Love - Hop Into Springtime exchange.  This one has taken a while before we were able to post, quite a lot of parcels not being sent on time and I still have members waiting on theirs to arrive.
I sent to Mouse this time and here is my parcel and its contents.   I stitched a portion of the Homespun Elegance "Birds and Blossoms" and finished it as a pinkeep.


I received from Sylvia.  This was Sylvia's first exchange with the group and she put together a wonderful parcel for me.  The stitched piece is finished as a flatfold and soo well done and the piece of fabric you see in the picture is soo huge, its just too nice to cut up so I think I'm going to see if I can get it made into a quilt top for me, its soo beautiful.


Thank you Sylvia.

I have been working away on CHS - Sarah Spurr and I will have a progress picture for you in my next post.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

13 comments:

diamondc said...

lovely exchanges.
Catherine

Michelle said...

Oh what lovely exchange packages Lisa x

butterfly said...

Wonderful exchanges , and love your material it will make a nice quilt. hugs.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely exchanges both sent and received.

Andrea said...

Both are wonderful exchanges.

cucki said...

Beautiful exchanges gifts x

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Both exchange packages are wonderful!

Cole said...

Beautiful exchanges!

Catherine said...

Lovely goodies!! Thanks again for helping Lainey out!

Carol said...

It's so funny to think of you moving into winter as we move into spring, Lisa! I'm sure your winter is nothing like ours though :)

Love your exchange pieces both sent and received. Your HE piece is so pretty!

Angela P said...

Both exchanges look great! Sorry to hear about all the problems. I'll be emailing later on today :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

What fantastic exchanges!!!

Kaisievic said...

Great exchange packages all around - beautiful stitching and gifts.