Monday, April 8, 2013

I've Been RAK'd

I feel like a very lucky stitcher right now as I have recently been RAK'd """TWICE""" by two lovely fellow stitchers.

The first lovely surprise came from Elena and check out this trio of beauties that she made for me.  They are soo pretty and a gorgeous set displayed together on my study desk.  Thank you Elena, dear friend, what a wonderful treat!!


Secondly is this package of goodies that arrived from an old friend of mine "Eileen".  I have known Eileen for quite a few years now and met her when I first started in online groups.  She is the moderator of a group that organised robins and exchanges.  She remembers me well and my love of hedgehogs.  She stitched me a lovely hedgehog pillow and included some pretty pins, a "WADE" hedgehog ornament and a cute little hedgehog notepad.  Thank you Eileen, dear friend, and thanks for thinking of me and treating me to such a lovely surprise.


Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Wonderful gifts.

Emma/Itzy said...

Lovely raks :)

cucki said...

such sweet goodies..
hugs x

Carolyn NC said...

Wow..two lovely RAK's!

Michelle said...

Lovely RAK's Lisa xx

Carol said...

Both are so pretty, Lisa--you well deserve to be RAK'd :)

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Very beautiful
bisous bisous

Catherine said...

Beautiful gifts!!

Sally said...

Beautiful RAKs :)

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

What beautiful RAKs! You are a lucky and deserving girl!

Paulo Gonçalves said...

Hello,
I visited your blog.
Congratulations for your work!! An interesting and nice blog!!
Good luck with your blog!
Greetings from Algarve, Portugal
Paulo Gonçalves

I invite you to visit my blog
http://viajaredescobrir.blogspot.com