Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Seasonal Exchange - Winter

I received word that Jayne has received the piece I stitched for her in the Seasonal Exchange Winter round.
Last year I was gifted with the Lizzie Kate Winter Fab Fob chart, so I decided to stitch it up for Jayne.  I had some cording that matched in perfectly with the thread colours and so finished it off this way so Jayne can either attach it to scissors or use it as a small hanging piece.


I was also the lucky winner over on Peggy Lee's blog of her recent giveaway.  The parcel arrived yesterday and this gorgeous little heart box, which Peggy Lee painted herself, was filled with the threads and cute little scissor fob attached to the scissors along with some chocolate which didn't make it to the photo as they were all melted and recuperating in my fridge so I can enjoy them later.  Peggy Lee was soo worried that the chocolate had melted and made a mess of the threads and contents, but I reassured her that they had all remained within their wrappers.  Even if the postman had put it under cover near our front door instead of in the letterbox I dont think it would have made much difference as we did have a stinker of a day yesterday.  Anyway I'm going to enjoy that chocolate later on.
Thanks Peggy Lee for such a lovely prize.


Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

18 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh yes, you are right. The cording matches and looks great.
What a great gift from Peggy.

Peggy Lee said...

Very cute fob!

Whew...I was worried about that chocolate melting all over everything. I didn't give it a thought that it is warm there right now. Lucky you! It's too cold for my liking here this morning.
I am so glad you like your winnings.
Enjoy ♥

Meggie said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
Your L*K finish is lovely and the cord you made is just perfect.

Your prize from Peggy Lee is gorgeous!
Happy weekend.


Maggee said...

That winter piece is adorable... the cording is perfect for it! Congrats on the gifts from Peggy Lee! Hugs!

cucki said...

Aww very sweet gift from Peggy...
Sweet finish xx

Anne said...

Lovely exchange Lisa!! The cording is perfect!!

Brigitte said...

Oh, that's a lovely exchnage piece. Enjoy your goodies from Peggy Lee.

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous exchange for Jayne. Lovely gifts received from Peggy Lee.

Mylene said...

The winter piece looks great, so neatly finished!
Lovely wins received from Peggy!

Catherine said...

Lovely goodies all around!

Bine said...

The winter fab fob is so cute!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Congrats on your win! I love the fob you made. Very nice!

Claire said...

Great exchange .x

LAINEY said...

Love your winter finish Lisa.
Lovely goodies from Peggy too.

Carol said...

What a cute finish, Lisa--the cording is a great accent! And I'm so happy that you won Peggy Lee's giveaway--such pretty goodies...Enjoy!!

Andrea said...

Your L*K finish is lovely. A great prize you have received too.

Carolyn NC said...

LK is sooo cute! Congrats on the win, too. :)

Michelle said...

What a lovely gift from Peggy well done Lisa xx