Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Exchange & WIP Progress

My last exchange of the year has been finalised and we are now able to show you the pictures.
For the Stitched With Love Christmas exchange I had to send to Kaye this time and this is what I sent in her package.



I stitched "Happy Ho Ho Day" by The Trilogy.
I found this cute set of plastic knives and forks with baubles on the end and included those, along with some felt ornies, fabric, ribbon and some other Christmas essentials.

I received from Ellen this year and here is what she sent to me.


I just love this ornie that she stitched for me and the gorgeous felt robin decorations.  Thank you Ellen for such lovely treasures.

I have also been stitching away on my new WIP Carriage House Samplings "Sarah Spurr" and using 40ct for the very first time.  It takes a little getting used to but I love the way it looks on the fabric.  I'm stitching it on a piece of Newcastle Days Gone By.


Next post I will share some Christmas gifts received from friends.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

14 comments:

Ellen said...

Love your new wip! It looks great on that beautiful fabric!

Great Exchange, it's a pleasure stitching for you!

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

butterfly said...

Beautiful exchange given and received .
Lovely new wip.

Warm wishes for Christmas Lisa , hugs.

Nina said...

Dear Lisa,

Wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays :)
Greetings from Hungary,
Nina

An itch to cross stitch.. said...

Lovely gifts there! I love your santa ornament, he is so cute. Your WIP is looking lovely too.

Christina said...

Oh my goodness - I jus LOVE the felt robin decoration - so cute!

Merry Christmas Lisa!

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous exchange both sent and received. Lovely progress on Sarah Spurr.

gracie said...

Lovely exchanges. Merry Christmas.

Chris said...

What wonderful exchanges!
I love your current project too.

Kathy A. said...

Lovely exchange. Really enjoyed my first one - fall.and hope to do one again. I want to take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a very
Happy New Year.

Michelle said...

Beautiful exchanges x

Brigitte said...

Great, these exchange pieces. I particularly love the Santa wrapped up in an alphabet. How cool is this.
Very nice progress on Sarah Spurr.

Carol said...

You've had some lovely exchanges this year, Lisa!! Love the ornament you sent and the one received :)

Wishing you a Merry, Merry Christmas and a most happy New Year.

Mouse said...

lovely exchanges and well done on the forty count too ... hope you have a wonderful christmas and a merry stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxxx

Sharon said...

I love Happy Ho Ho Day! Looks great! I also love your wip, I have contemplated stitching that one. Yours looks wonderful on 40 count.