Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My WIP Progress

Hello dear friends, I received a couple of emails after my last post asking me to post a picture of the progress on my Carriage House Samplings "Alphabet Blocks" progress.
Its soo nice to know that you are interested in seeing my work and it helps me to push along and get more squares done.

Here is my progress soo far.


Thanks again for all your lovely comments and emails.
I have started stitching on Erynne's SAL and its soo addictive.  I will show a progress picture next post.
Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

15 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely stitching.

butterfly said...

Your work is always so beautiful, thanks for sharing, hugs.

Annette-California said...

Wow Your sampler is coming along beautifully. Thank you for sharing, I love seeing what you've stitched:)
love Annette

Christina said...

Wow, so many hours done, so many hours to go! :0) you're doing a fantastic job Lisa.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

love this pattern : )

Peggy Lee said...

WOW! I love this one but I have so much in my stash right now I know I'll never get to. Thanks for sharing yours with us.

Sally said...

You are making lovely progress Lisa. Looking forward to seeing more.

stitcheranon said...

Beautiful, coming along very nicely x

Michelle said...

Beautiful Stitching x

Ellen said...

Beautiful stitching, love it! Will follow your progress!

Hugs,

Catherine said...

Looks great!

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Such a beautiful piece, Lisa!
Linda

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Lovely progress! I've always liked this one.

Carol said...

The more I see of this, the more I love it, Lisa!! Beautiful stitching :)

Suzanne said...

Great progress on you Alphabet Blocks! It reminds me that I reallt should pull mine out and put a few more stitches in. I am woefully far behind.