Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Exchange & Ornie's

Hello dear friends, the Stitched With Love "Fall Into Halloween" exchange has just wound up and now I can share my photos with you.
This round I was partnered with the same person that also sent to me, Chris from Tot Hill Farm Stitches.  She chose a Halloween themed parcel and this is what I stitched and sent her.


Bent Creek "Ghostie Manor" - Flatfold
That was such a fun stitch.

I chose a Fall theme and here is what Chris stitched and sent to me.



Love the Prarie Schooler design pillow with the lovely chenille trim.
Thanks Chris for a great exchange.

As mentioned in my previous post I had been busy making some christmas ornies.  Here is a picture of them all.


I have let my Mum choose the one she wants this year and the other 3 are going out to my dear stitching friends with their Christmas parcels.

I have finished stitching my Stitched With Love "Christmas" exchange piece and got the parcel posted out yesterday.  I have since been stitching on my CHS Alphabet blocks and I'm hoping to start on a Christmas design that Erynne of Stitcheree put up on her blog, I have been admiring Edgar's progress of it and I now want to get stuck into it too.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

11 comments:

Ellen said...

Great Exchanges! I also joined this Exchange for the first time, has yet to post the pictures to my blog ha ha!

Love your ornies, beautiful stitching and finishing!

Hugs,

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

what a fun exchange - looks like there are some great goodies in those packages - sweet xmas ornies as well : )

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous exchanges both sent and received. Your ornaments are beautiful.

Michelle said...

Beautiful Lisa - may I ask who the designer of the Merriest Christmas one is - I love it xx

butterfly said...

Lovely exchanges Lisa , both your's and Chris's look great.
Also you Christmas ornaments all look just wonderful, hugs .

Angela said...

Great exchanges both sent and rec'd. I really missed out on this one :) I was looking forward to it too!

Wonderful ornaments. I must spend the day finishing today, the pile I have is huge and most are for Christmas gifts too!

I'll email you later on today or tomorrow :)

Christina said...

Oh my goodness - you've been busy Lisa! :0) My favourite Christmas ornie is the 'Merriest Christmas'. I've never seen that design before.
Love the exchanges - another really fun round from the Stitched With Love Exchanges!

Catherine said...

Lovely exchanges and ornies!!

Bev C said...

Hello Lisa,

Great swap parcels. Lots of lovely stitching going on, lucky Mum to get first choice.

happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Carol said...

You and Chris both stitched such darling designs, Lisa--well done :) And your Christmas ornaments are all adorable--you need to stitch some to keep for yourself next year!

Suzanne said...

Your both stitched some great pieces. I love the trick or treat ribbon you used on your piece.

Great ornament finishes!