Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Finished To Perfection

Hi dear stitching friends and followers, today I have a visual feast of stitchy goodness.
As my sewing machine decided to die on me, I havent been able to make any pillow type finishes or wallhangings, so I decided to send some of my finished stitching off to Faye at Carolina Stitcher to work her magic on them.
I gave Faye some ideas of how I saw them finished, but I asked her to see if she had any better ideas and to go ahead with what she liked best and she had the ultimate control over fabric and embellishment choice.  Faye contacted me when they arrived and gave me a mental picture of what she visioned and I told her to go for it.
Well my box of stitchy goodness arrived the other day and I couldn't stop squeeling with joy, they have all been finished soo beautifully.  Here they all are for your visual delight.

La-D-Da - ABCD - Travelling Pattern
A gorgeous table topper/scarf.


La-D-Da Yellow Bird
Pillow with lace trim and filled with crushed walnut shells.


Nimue - La Pipe
Pillow with quilted patch area with a variety of greens to match in with the goblin man.


Heart In Hand - Perfect Snowman
A gorgeous wallhanging.


I can't thank Faye enough for working her magic on my stitched pieces, they are better than I had visioned.  I will sure be sending some more her way in the future.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

14 comments:

Sally said...

Faye has complemented your stitching so beautifully with her finishing:)

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

all beautiful especially like the table runner and perfect snowman

dixiesamplar said...

Oh my, those certainly are lovely!

I sent some things her way as well...now, I am even more excited to see what she does with them :o)

butterfly said...

Great stitching Lisa and Faye done a wonderful job hugs.

Vickie said...

Fantastic! Glad you have so much done now.

Michelle said...

Oh my Lisa - they are beautiful x

Catherine said...

Faye is amazing!!

Deb said...

They all came out great. Faye did a wonderful job finishing off your great pieces.

Lois said...

What lovely finishes! Faye does such nice work.

Lesleyanne said...

They are beautiful. Your stitching and Faye's finishing are a perfect combination.

Chris said...

They are wonderful Lisa!
Your stitching and Faye's finishing are fabulous together!

Angela said...

They are all finished so lovely but my favorite is the Perfect Snowman hanging :)

stitcheranon said...

They are beautiful..I love the goblin and the snowman...absolutely amazing xx

Carol said...

You and Faye make a great team, Lisa!! Especially love the table runner--what a great idea for a finish!